Why study in the U.K
A UK education opens doors for you wherever you go in the world. The UK has world-recognized universities, and also innovative teaching approaches, and the learning mind that delivers them. The UK has been the number one preferred choice for some of the most important minds in history. Over four world leaders have studied in the U.K. so if you’re dreaming of achieving great things, then you can be sure you’re in the right place in the U.K, we have what you need to reach your potential.
The U.K offers academic excellence wherever and whatever you choose to study, with our world-recognized universities and quality that’s government-guaranteed, we offer you a high standard of education. With so many world-class degrees on offer in the U.K, it’s easy to see we are the best possible place for you to study.
The U.K offers an amazing, unforgettable student experience like no other. With a great experience of student life, there will be an endless number of ways for you to enjoy yourself, also learn new things, and make friends, With support and guidance from our friendly teaching staff and pastoral care.
1. University of Cambridge, Gates Cambridge Scholarship (fully funded)
Gates Cambridge Scholarship program was established with a donation of US$ 210 m from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge in October 2000. It’s known as the biggest single donation made in the UK. The scholarship is fully funded for international students for masters and Ph.D. studies.
For this 2022 Gates Cambridge scholarship program, 80 exceptional candidates from outside the United Kingdom will be awarded full cost scholarship to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any topic accessible at the University of Cambridge.
Benefits Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- It provides a £17,500 stipend per annum.
- Health care insurance
- Academic development funding up to £2,000
- Family allowance up to £10,120
- Inbound visa costs and cost of the immigration health surcharge
- Hardship funding for unforeseen difficulties
Courses that are not eligible for Gates Cambridge scholarships are:
- Masters in business(MBA)
- Masters in Finance(MFin)
- Business doctorate (BusD)
- Graduate course in medicine(A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
- Any undergraduate degree such as BA(undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- MBBChir Clinical studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6years part-time)
Criteria for eligibility for Cambridge scholarship
- Required language: English
- All world countries are eligible
- Applicants must be from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree
- Academic excellence
- Candidates should be able to make a strong case for a postgraduate degree at Cambridge
- Capacity of leadership
- A commitment to improving the lives of others
2. Chevening U.K government scholarship (masters fully funded)
Chevening scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students and its only available for masters studies in any subject.
Good news! Chevening scholarship 2022/23 is currently open. Chevening provides future leaders and influencers all around the globe, giving them a chance to grow academically and professionally. Giving individuals a chance to experience the U.K culture and create enduring beneficial interactions with the U.K government whose aim is to develop worldwide leaders.
Chevening scholarship benefits are:
- It covers students university tuition fee
- A monthly living allowance
- An economic class return airfare to the U.K
- Additional grants and allowance to cover essential expenditure.
Eligibility for Chevening scholarship
- Speak the required language (English)
- Eligible countries for Chevening scholarship (see official website)
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into the postgraduate program at the university by the time you submit your application.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different U.K university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of them by 14th July 2022
3. Undergraduate business degree courses in university of law With free masters offer
This form of degree is accredited and has been designed with employability in mind. Also, it’s developed by experienced business professionals. This business degree is more than just a simple degree name on your CV.
The university makes sure that its students are ready for the real world of works. They will learn from world-class academic professors and tutors who uses modern teaching tools and techniques to make our undergraduate business courses your best, with their professional experience to give you a first-class academic experience through personalized teachings in a small workshop, which helps to enable you to grow in skills you need for the workplace.
This helps individuals maintain a common base structure across our business courses means that we can be sure to equip you with all the essential skills you need, and also allow you to specialize in your studies.
NSS 2020: The University of Law has been ranked 1st for overall students satisfaction amongst universities in England in the 2020 National Student Survey. Having 15 locations for students to study in the U.K where you can enjoy a vibrant student lifestyle. All locations are close to leading businesses, thriving commercial hubs, and good transport connections.
Whether you are looking for a business degree for all key disciplines or seeking to focus on a specific area of interest in line with your ambition or career, there’s a course here for you.
Undergraduate courses in University of law
BA Business management
This comprehensive undergraduate degree delivers a full range of business skills and knowledge, taught by professionals who have a vast knowledge of real-world experience and expertise. Which include marketing, accounting, human resource, leadership, and management.
- Study at an international school with sites across the U.K, Hongkong, and Germany. Students can move across our campus globally and online with @campuswitch you can move around to suit your situation.
- Practical courses with industry expertise are delivered by experienced specialists and teachers.
- Students get focused learning, with small class sizes which mean greater interaction, friendly and personalised teaching, which makes every member part of the learning process.
- Free masters offer- qualify for masters worth up to £17,000 when your course is completed.
Full time three year BA (Hons)
Our business management degree is specially designed to allow you to develop the kind of effective managerial behavior that you desire.it is vital to be able to bring more than just academic knowledge in today’s changing business environment, that is why we want to make sure you can bring more than just academic knowledge to a company.
After graduating, a variety of career options will be made available to you with rules such as operations manager, business analyst, management consultant, or entrepreneur. This course has been designed to help develop your skills in planning, presenting, communication, and teamwork, these help in preparing you for a wide range of roles such as digital communications, management, and customer behavior.
After graduating from this course, you can consider business and marketing post-graduate options such as MSc in digital marketing, international marketing, and strategic business management.
We encourage students to select a placement year in which they wish to apply and these degrees and built around preparing them for the workplace.
Our placement year courses are available to everyone, including international students. Our placement year is currently not available on our campus in Hongkong.
This introductory year focuses on helping you develop the key skills required to study at the degree level, it also covers the same modules across all law and business courses. You can also choose to take an additional foundation year before you start this course.
In addition, modules cover the foundations of business management, social science, and Law. will help by supporting your progression unto your business degree and also introduce you to other disciplines.
BSc Accounting with Finance
This full-time course is delivered in an interactive and focused way. Face to face learning is supported by online resources including case studies, learning videos, financial times, simulations, reading materials, testing and feedback.
This degree is ideal for those interested in a professional career in the future such as accounting, finance, audit and taxation. It is also a foundation for further study in accounting or finance at a professional or postgraduate level.
BSc (Hons) Accounting with finance
This degree is designed mainly for those with an interest in accounting and finance. In your first year, you will develop a solid understanding of the fundamentals of accounting and finance. Then in your second and third year, you will have a better understanding of how organisations use accounting and finance practices in making meaningful predictions and sound business decisions in an ever-changing business landscape.
Successful completion of this undergraduate degree will exempt you from nine ACCA papers cause we are recognised by the Association of Chartered Certificate Accountants(ACCA), instantly accelerating your career ambitions.
Alternatively, you may also be placed to take courses and continue your studies within the field of finance and accounting by undertaking courses such as:
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc Corporate Financial Management
- MSc Financial Compliance and Governance
We encourage students to select the option for their placement year. Our degrees are built to help prepare you for the workplace you have in mind. In your third and fourth-year degree, you will have the opportunity to get paid jobs putting the learning of the first two years into practice to develop real World skills to launch your career.
The introductory year focuses on developing the skill required to study at the degree level. You can choose to take an additional foundation year before you start this course. The modules we cover will instantly enhance your communication skills, digital information react, and your ability to think critically.
Other additional courses include:
- BSc International Strategic Business Management
- BSc Business Management with Law
- BSc Business Management with Accounting
4. University of Bristol (Bristol Masters scholarship)
Bristol is one of the most successful and popular universities in the UK, ranking in the world top 60 in the QS world university ranking 2021. The University was the first higher education institution in the UK to admit men Nd women on an equal basis. Brinston has made innovations in various areas such as nanotechnology and cot death prevention.
We aim to equip our students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers in an a.competitive global market.
The Bristol scholarship
This master’s scholarship will award £2,000 each to 50 eligible exceptional and talented home students from underrepresented backgrounds to help support their studies.
Before you can apply for this scholarship, you must have already applied at the University of Bristol to study a full-time masters programme (MA, MSc, or MRes ) commencing in autumn 2022.
5. Adult Education Funding Pearson U.K
Pearson is a world-leading learning company, we have a simple mission which is to help people make better of their lives through learning. Learning to us is the key to improving our chances in life. Whether it is at the home, workplace, or in the classroom, learning must continue. This is why Pearson in the U.K brings together leading names in education to provide a blend of content, assessment, training, and technology to make the learning process more engaging and effective.
Pearson is the U.K’s awarding largest body, and also we are regulated by Ofqual(England), CCEA Accreditation(Northern Ireland), SQA Accreditation(Scotland), and Qualifications Wales(Wales). We offer high standard vocational and academic qualifications that are globally benchmarked and recognised, with excellence educationally, rooted in names like Edexcel, EDI, BTEC, and LCCI.
By bringing together international assessment and educational experts, Pearson has developed world-class qualifications, empowering learners to develop skills that are important to make progress in their lives through learning, thereby setting a new gold standard in education, with our commitment to education and achieving long-term learner outcome.
The adult education funding
There is a better time and focus for the upbringing and reskilling of adult learners to help improve their job prospects and also enhance their career opportunities.
With over 1100 eligible qualifiers for the Adult Education Budget (AEB), National Skill Fund (NSF), and Advanced Learning Loan Budget (ALLB) for 2021/22. Ranging from entry-level to level 6 across several sectors from Engineering IT to health, and Health science to Social care.
- A levels
- Functional skills
- BTEC firsts
- BTEC nationals
Subjects offered in Pearson U.K
- Computer science and ICT
- Arts and Design
Eligible qualifications funding for adult education 2021/22
- Business Administration, Finance, and Laws
- Construction qualification
- Early years and working with children
- Creatives qualification
- Education and Training
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Functional skills, ESOL and employability
- Health, Health Science and social care
- History and Theology
- Hospitality and catering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Language, Literature and Culture
- Public services
- Rental and service enterprise
- Science and mathematics
- Social Sciences
- Travel and Tourism